Whether you are planning your first corporate golf tournament, business outing, charity event or client appreciation tournament, you’ll find our experienced tournament personnel to be helpful and accessible. We are committed to providing you with personal assistance from the planning to the production of your event. We understand the importance of a successfully run tournament, we assign you a dedicated tournament coordinator to finalize all the details.
From a block of tee times for 16 people to a full day double shotgun for 300, your participants will appreciate the amenities of Redstone Golf Resort.
- 18 Hole Les Furber Signature Championship Course
- Registration Setup, personalize cart labels
- Contest setup and markers
- Extensive Practice Facility and Driving Range
- Top of the Line Club Rentals
- Golfers Lounge and Bar
- Full Service Restaurant
- Full Bar Hospitality Carts
- Golf and Merchandise Packages
- Fully Stocked Golf Shop
Planning Your Corporate Event
45 – 90 Days Prior to Event
- Search for sponsors – soliciting cash donations and prizes
- Contact supporters, business and vendors
- Leverage donors to solicit items for goodie bags
- Send invitations and begin registration of participants
30 Days Prior to the Event
- Acquire items provided by sponsors
- Communicate changes in estimated player count to our staff
- Let us know if you identify any new requirements
10 Days Prior to the Event
- Provide our staff with Final Player Guarantee
- Finalize all Golf, Food & Beverage Information
- Format / Special Competitions
- Menu / Serving Items
THE BIG DAY
- The hard work YOU and our staff put into planning the event will enable flawless execution.
- Enjoy the day with all of the participants and let our team handle ALL the details.
The Day Before the Event
- Deliver hole signs, goodie bags, awards and pairings to Redstone
- Finalize any left over details