Ski pristine powder amongst the best-gladed tree runs in North America. Sip craft cocktails & brews while reliving memories of the day with your closest friends. Feast on locally-inspired craft cooking, while taking in the inspirational mountain surroundings. These are a few of Josie’s favorite things. Located slopeside at RED Mountain Resort in British Columbia, with seemingly endless terrain, pristine conditions and uncrowded slopes you’ll feel like you scored a private mountain to yourself.
Rams Head Inn
- Chairlift – a four-minute walk from our backdoor!
- Wi-Fi – available to guests at no extra cost
- Pet friendly rooms available
- Hot breakfast available
- Hot Tub/Dry Sauna – For your comfort and pleasure, the dry sauna is tucked inside the hotel and our large teak barrel hot tub is outside under the stars
- Games room – Billiards, Big Screen TV, and Nintendo Wii available
- Parking, Hiking, and Biking trails at the front door
- Restaurants only a 5 minute walk away
- Equipment room with boot/mitt dryer
- Private group dinners available upon request
Nowhere Special Hostel
- Common areas
- Shared Kitchen & dining area
- Private and shared rooms
- Complimentary Wifi
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor fire pit and bbq
- Stay at the ski hill
- RED Reservations is the most comprehensive reservation center for high-quality properties at RED Mountain Resort and the nearby Rossland downtown area.
- Lift tickets also available for sale through Redreservations.com
Mountain Shadow Hostel
- 1st golf hostel!
- Private rooms
- Accommodates up to 40 guests
- 2 kitchens
- dining areas
- cable TV/DVD chill-out room
- reading room and lounges
- retro video arcade games
- laundry facilities
- pool table
- back deck complete with BBQ + more.
The Village at Red Mountain
- Luxury 4 Star Condos at the base of Red Resort with private hot tubs
- Vacation Homes, Cabins & Quaint Cottages at the base of Red Resort